||Full Paper Submission
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
- Please note that ONE accepted abstract can submit ONLY ONE full paper
- The authors of accepted abstracts at the PACCON2017 are encouraged to submit their full papers. (Maximum 6 pages A4, except KEM = Maximum 5 pages A4)
- Acceptance of your abstract does not guarantee acceptance of your full paper. Full papers will be subjected to peer reviews.
- Full paper must be submitted on-line only.
- The authors can decide to publish their full paper in ONLY ONE of these publication choices below.
- Full paper must be prepared using the specific template of your publication choice.
- Full paper must be named according to your publication choice, as guided below.
- Please kindly be noted that the reviewing process of these 4 publications will be in parallel. The rejected paper will not be submitted to other publication choice.
FULL PAPERPUBLICATION CHOICES
a) PACCON 2017 proceeding book : as an on-line proceeding. (Free of Charge)
b) The Journal of Applied Science : as a research article in a Special Issue. (Free of Charge - 30 articles)
The Journal of Applied Science has been indexed in Group 1 of TCI (Thai-Journal Citation Index). For more information, please visit http://www.journal.sci.kmutnb.ac.th
c) KMUTNB: International Journal of Applied Science and Technology (KMUTNB: IJAST) : as a research article in Special Issue. (Free of Charge - 30 articles)
Indexed by TCI (1st group), ACI, Google Scholar and SCITE. Thai-Journal Impact Factor (2558) = 0.078
For more information, please visit http://www.ijast.kmutnb.ac.th
d) Key Engineering Materials (KEM) (THB 4,000/article - 70 articles) (Maximum 5 pages A4)
KEM is a peer-reviewed periodical and indexed by SCOPUS. The accepted and qualified full papers from the 4 sessions including Inorganic Chemistry (IN), Materials Science and Nanotechnology (MS), Sustainable Catalysis and Petrochemicals (CP) and Renewable Energy (RE) will be eligible to be published in a KEM special issue for PACCON 2017.
Plagiarism is STRICTLY prohibited.
Publication Fee (THB 4,000) will be paid only if your full paper is peer-reviewed and formally accepted for publication in KEM.
The rejected paper from KEM will not be submitted to other publication choice.
For more information, please visit http://www.scientific.net/KEM)
SELECTED FULL PAPER PUBLICATION
Special Issue on "Reinforced Polymers and Advanced Composites" for Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites (impact factors = 0.901, Q2 in Scopus). Excellent submissions related to Constituent polymer materials, properties and performance, analysis and design, processing and applications of polymer composites will be selected by the Editor of the journal (Professor Dr. Narongrit Sombatsompop).
The authors of the selected papers will be asked to submit manuscripts directly via email to the Editor at email@example.com.